Our play parks and playgrounds can be any size. Our smallest playground was built at children’s home in Tyumen, and cost around €5,000. Our largest play park is in Sovetskaya Gavan and cost €263,000.
Our play parks are multifunctional play facilities for children of all ages. They can reach up to 3,000 m² in size.
Our play parks include:
- A play area for children under six, with a sandpit and roundabout, toy cars and playhouses, rockers and swings, slides and developmental play units.
- A play area for children aged from six to 12, with a large jungle gym – a giant ship or magical kingdom, with slides and ladders, nets and walkways, tunnels and ropes – everything kids need in order to play!
- A sports area with gym equipment, where kids can train on the exercise machines, monkey bars and rings, overcome obstacles, climb on climbing walls, develop agility and conquer the heights of the net pyramid.
- A rollerdrome – a real treat for kids who can’t imagine life without their skateboard or roller-skates!
- An autotown, where young cyclists, drivers and pedestrians can learn more about the rules of the road and hone their skills to operate toy cars!
- Play features for children with special needs. Playtowns and playhouses with wheelchair ramps, nest swings, developmental play walls and mazes, special swings and roundabouts that allow kids of all abilities to get involved in the world of play that is so essential for every child!
- All our play parks include green spaces and landscaped features, and model animals and birds bring the play areas to life. There are also walking areas, comfortable benches, shelters and nappy changing facilities available for use by mothers and our very youngest visitors.
Our playgrounds are cosy areas for play and sports, located at specialised children’s establishments such as:
- Children’s homes and shelters
- Rehabilitation centres
- Remedial institutions and orphanages
Each of our playgrounds is constructed in strict accordance with the requirements and wishes of the children’s establishment that has requested it, and they alone may decide what the playground will include – fitness equipment, playhouses, sandpits or slides, or perhaps special equipment for teaching children how to walk.